วันอังคารที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

May a Intermediate licence complete and met a packet radio

Last weekend I gone to examination for get a intermediate licence. So I think it pass 80% and waiting a certificate of exam soon. In examination include a Morse test. My skill is bad but can be pass a test. a 8 wpm is as speed of received Morse code and 5 wpm for transmitted. My bad for transmitted a Morse code but it's OK. Next will be improve my skill.

After examination we have met a packet radio in school or university. a presenter is Mr.Miroslav Skoric. he talking about a kid interest down for amateur radio. he introduce a amateur digital communication to connect between school to school, university to university. because a amateur radio is free compare with internet. My opinion is right if a university use amateur radio to connect a communicability but in Thailand I think a little know to be can use that.

Interesting for my plan a Packet e-mail server's Project.

See VDO from met as below:

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น