วันเสาร์ที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

DDS with AD9850 and Basic Stamp microcontroller..(part 1)


I and my friend in group "Thailand Amateur Radio Group" will dicuss at RAST meeting in May. We talk about make DDS project. After we buy a DDS AD9850 module. We go back to a workbeanch for starting our jobs. Somebody used RasberryPi foe control, somebody use adurino and I select Basic Stamp. This for start to re-learning a basic language again (I lean at grade 1 in High school). So shall be lean step by step.
The Basic Stamp 2p24 has feature for I2C communicate to module ,16 I/O ports for connect Encoder, Buzzer etc. and include feature for LCD command.
Now I can write a program for up and down a data and output to screen. Next step make a program for control DDS.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น