วันจันทร์ที่ 17 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

The Networking for Emergency Communication

2-3 week ago I interasted the communication. The Ham is the group for Emergency Communication. It better if we make the back up communication for using on emergency.

What the system we can use?
The common network I can see in my home. My home have Wireless LAN in 1 device. But in emergency communication if I can't use connect to talk by telephone I can talk with my 2-way radio.
but I need to talk and sending data . Wireless LAN can do for my idea.

Wireless LAN for emergency communication I can put the talk with VoIP, I can send data where I here, and I cas send the photo or video like on TV.

Today,after I reading the Frequency Allocation for Ham in Thailand. I difficult for make system for communication in big data.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น